Thursday, September 26, 2019

Now I remember

I had a school assignment and the assignment was for every student to remember a poem called "Richard Cory". And I used two strategies to remember the poem. The first strategy I used was to search up a video of someone reading Richard Cory and listening to that person read it over and over and over again so it would get stuck in my head and it did!!!!! But I still wanted to remember it word by word.So what I did was to write it don't a few time to see if i truly memorized the poem and I did. those are the methods I used to remember a something.









An explanation of how using one or more of the memorization strategies we discussed helped 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT GATSBY

1. In my opinion, Gatsby is not a Horrible human being like “Tom” but he was an interesting character. He lived in the past, trying to impre...