Thursday, September 26, 2019

How I Read

Growing up I really struggled with reading. I never liked reading,reading was boring because the teachers would make us read a boring ass book that no one wanted to read but we had to if we wanted to pass our test.And since I didn't like to reading I didn't develop those reading skills. What I can say is reading a book that you find fascinating and interesting will make you want to read a book. A example of a book I read and loved was called 'Ivan the silver back gorilla". And for the first time EVER I pictured the reading in my head I felt like I was there. Some books I prefer reading are touching, scary, and fascinating books those will make me want to read.









No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT GATSBY

1. In my opinion, Gatsby is not a Horrible human being like “Tom” but he was an interesting character. He lived in the past, trying to impre...