Tuesday, September 17, 2019

TODAY I WAS THINKING

Today I had a binder check for one of my classes and my teacher looked at my binder and what caught her eye was that I put my paper on the wrong side of the dividers. Instead of putting my papers behind the dividers who you "were supposed to put them"I put the papers in front of the dividers because that's the way I like to put my papers. But my teacher told me no because she wants the papers on the back of the dividers. I was disgusting with her why I decided to put my papers like that but she said no because that's not the right way to use dividers. So after class, I was thinking why doesn't she let me use my dividers how I want to use them? Is it because that's how she uses them so there for everyone has to use them like how she does? I don't know I even asked my dad about this and even he agreed that it was stupid. Some people man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT GATSBY

1. In my opinion, Gatsby is not a Horrible human being like “Tom” but he was an interesting character. He lived in the past, trying to impre...