Wednesday, September 4, 2019

(Conscience of a Hacker)My Response

I just read (Conscience of a Hacker)and I must say it caught my attention.The reason it caught my attention is because this was written by a teenager and he was arrested for bank tampering. While reading this the young teen put some emotion while typing out his responds.What  caught my  attention was that he kept  repeating  the phrase “Damm kids they’re all are alike”This caught my attention because adults thinks that every teenager is the same they all are lazy they all moody they are all dumb they do nothing.He also  says that school is boring because she had nothing that he like until he found a computer.To end this post I want to finish off with this  quote from his  response “You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all.. after all, we're all alike.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT GATSBY

1. In my opinion, Gatsby is not a Horrible human being like “Tom” but he was an interesting character. He lived in the past, trying to impre...