Tuesday, September 17, 2019

(I AINT GOT TIME FOR THIS)

My junior year is different from my other years of school. I don't have time to play videogames, hang out with friends, or go to bed when I get home anymore because I have a lot of stuff to do. This is my schedule from Monday all the way to Friday. I have to go to sleep really early like around 10:30 because I have a first period. I wake up at 6:40 so I get dressed, put everything back in my backpack, brush my teeth and get to school by 7:15. Then every day it's the same I go to all 7 of my classes nothing special there. Then after school, I go to water polo practice from 3:30-5:30. Then I get home to change into comfortable clothes and then I eat and then I start doing my homework. After I am done with my homework it's like around 9 and I got to the gym for an hour, come home to shower, and by then it's 10:15 and then I go to sleep.rinse and repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT GATSBY

1. In my opinion, Gatsby is not a Horrible human being like “Tom” but he was an interesting character. He lived in the past, trying to impre...